MLB The Show Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLB The Show Group
MLB The Show Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Want to join a league? Post here!
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 11:27 am by bigmullet

» DRAFT LEAGUE SIGNUP HERE!!!!!!!
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 6:50 am by cantbbeat83

» WAIT LIST to jon this LG
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm by morrisbrown94doc

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm by TexasFight

» Diamond Dynasty Trailer
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:48 pm by Chappy13

» MLB12: The Show Fact Sheet
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:15 am by oakview80

» Site Guidelines
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 THE SHOW: First Look Trailer
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:05 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 The Show - Miami Marlins Ballpark
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 11:54 am by Chappy13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:21 am

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG!

+43
WEASEL_
AtlantaBraves-22
CaptainMattyIce
raskul
reignjah11
Cheddah_Cheez829
clemenza084
nephew17chicago
CBKweedpower420
BKE4LYFE
hawks223
Wepuffgood
Siruk3f666
J_GIBSON-800-HR
SAV-L
itsjimmy91
Bostonryan
bestout51683
ksteiding1
NittanyLion12
SFRANGER
tmoneymill
PatriotApe
eraunder3
reyes1124777
minicola2
fsufan300
metpit1
issacfears1
Johnkc5
Masonhead13
dodgerfan4eva916
SILENTKILLR3535
morrisbrown94doc
LB2522
DiamondScoop
saastar
BiggMullet
DEN_24
bjcole26
Skyhawk182
T-MAN-13-RHP
GREENERRRR
47 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG!

Post by GREENERRRR Sun 30 Jan 2011, 8:08 am

Reply to this thread using the Template provided... Pls note that application does not guarantee membership... Nor does Claiming a team guarantee that you will recieve them (but in a fantasy drafted LG - this is not critical)!!!!

MLBTSG respects the people that have made them successful - Therefore membership is PRIORITIZED based on TENURE and to those DUAL members (MLBTSG and MG)... I know if you are new - u will think this is a BS policy - (and i can understand that - but next year you will appreaciate the consideration) - If you are a new player to the MLBTSG I encourage you to apply regarless of the # of veteran players - I WILL ALSO GIVCE PRIORITY TO FUTURE LGs to thise players who are new to MLBTSG and have been turnd down in a LG because of too many players!

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Joe Randoms Application

Post by GREENERRRR Sun 30 Jan 2011, 8:12 am

THIS IS THE TEMPLATE TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION IN THIS LG:

PSN ID:

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs:

Why u would be a good member:

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:

*** cut and paste it for easy use ***

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty GREENERRRR's application

Post by GREENERRRR Sun 30 Jan 2011, 8:19 am

PSN ID: GREENERRRR

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: MLBTSG - Grner1 & 2, Kights lg, ez money LG, Deathwish LG... MG - Grner 1 & 2, Deathwish LG, CHZ LG, EZ LG, Vista LG, surf's LG

Why u would be a good member: I am a good member b/c i am online most nites, Rarely have to have a gm simulated and my temper is not as bad in MLB the SHOW win a lose! LOL!

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: This is an easy question to answer - THE MEMBERSHIP IS KEY!!! when you have a solid corp of players - that you can count to play their games as scheduled and play as LEGIT playerS (and not a lobby room bumS) - THIS MAKES YOUR ONLINE FRANCHISE A SUCCESS!

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Re: POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG!

Post by T-MAN-13-RHP Sun 30 Jan 2011, 12:35 pm

PSN ID: T-MAN-13-RHP

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: oh man.. uhm greenerrrr 1 & 2, kight lg, and den's i believe.. and MG greenerrrr 1& 2, kight, surf, ez's, vista

Why u would be a good member: i am one of the most active guys in the MG or MLBTSG i like to have a challange and try to make the groups as much a success as possible.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: as previously said.. the members are the most important. we already have many ideas on great commishes for this group soo the more legit gamers we have incase of replacements being needed helps us out in the long run.

greenerrrr is a great guy, he puts his heart & soul into everything he does in BOTH communities he tries to make everything as perfect as possible while keeping it fun and competitive. GL to all!!

T-MAN-13-RHP
T-MAN-13-RHP

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Draft League

Post by Skyhawk182 Sun 30 Jan 2011, 2:22 pm

PSN ID: Skyhawk182 & Skyhawk152

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: E-Z Money GP OFF, De24, others can't remember

Why u would be a good member: Competitive player, good sport, good internet connection, active and take the initiative to set up games, respect the game and other players.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Active and legit players and a good Commissioner.

Skyhawk182

Back to top Go down

Post by bjcole26 Sun 30 Jan 2011, 4:06 pm

PSN ID: bjcole26 and bjcole36

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: never played MLB but am in Vista3131, Cheddah, Surf, Greenerrr2, Kight, EZ, Deathwish and Mulletmen

Why u would be a good member: I am active, respectful and appreciate the league and its owners.. I am here for long term success not just short term

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Active owners, guys that appreciate sim play, guys that are dedicated to making it better and not just winning.

bjcole26

Back to top Go down

Post by DEN_24 Mon 31 Jan 2011, 1:15 pm

PSN ID : DEN_24

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: MLBTSG - too many to remember but... GREENER 1, DEATHWISH, and VISTA (in madden 11), cant remember the names but was in a few madden 10 franchises... as for MLB i was in both of greeners leagues, before they froze lol EZ MONEY (shanem_81's league) and i ran a pretty successfull league last season, which was the first and only MLB league that ive been in thats reached the postseason lol

Why u would be a good member: play as many games as i possibly can... i LOVE the show, its by far my favorite sports game franchise... i play fair and i can take a loss unlike alot of guys ive faced in the past

What makes an Online Franchise successful? : 1) a good dedicated commisioner, who makes fair decisions and who takes as much pride in running a solid league as he does in playing his games... 2) committed ACTIVE players, who will play the season in its entirety, even when their playoff hopes are gone... 3) last but not least, it requires ALOT of patience... from past experience, im sure im not the only one who was frustrated with last years game, well for the first few months at least... everyone was so eager to hop in and draft right away, but this proved to work against anyone who wanted to get a quick jump on everyone else, since the game was practicaly unplayable before the fist patch, alot of good active guys gave up early on... the game was mediocre to say the least before the second patch, and it was just OK before the 3rd patch... ideally, it would be nice to be able to wait until everything thats wrong with the game is patched up before starting a league, but as some of you may have learned, SONY takes their sweet @$$ time to do things... personally i would like to wait until at least the first patch is out before playing any league games, but it all depends when the patch is released i guess
DEN_24
DEN_24

Back to top Go down

Post by BiggMullet Mon 31 Jan 2011, 3:40 pm

Phillies
BiggMullet Today at 6:35 pm

.Name: Brian

PSN: bigmullet

e-mail: sandman410@verizon.net

Team: Philadelphia Phillies, Phillies, Philly, San fran, La dodgers, Philadelphia Phillies, Phillies

Fav Playa: Cole Hamels, Chase Utley

Past Lg: for 3 years now, Many of greeners lgs both Madden and MLB The Show, too many to recall, currently

Run My own Madden Lg: Monday Night Mullets( MulletMen), greener's 1 lg, Deathwish

also will be running 1 or 2 Lgs of MLB

BiggMullet

I would be a Great Member for many reasons, but most of all is my love and passion for the Game, and most of all Sportsmanship. I have a repitation for being pretty much the most st8 player in any league/sport. I always have been this way. I might lose alot, but never fray from my Sportsmanship and str8 play.

I have also been a member of this Group for many years and ran a very successful lMLB The Show lg last year even though most lgs folded because of the problems. Looking forward to be in league for many years no matter what team i am and of course no matter what my record is, i will always be the most str8 player in any league no matter what the sport is

Thank you Brian, aka Bigmullet

BiggMullet
BiggMullet

Back to top Go down

Post by saastar Tue 01 Feb 2011, 2:10 pm

PSN: SAASTAR

PAST MLBTS AND MG GROUPS: WELL WASNT IN ANY MLBTS GROUPS.. AND IM IN GREEN 2, KIGHT, CHEDDAH, AND MG SURF.. WAS IN VISTA AND GREEN 1 BEFORE.

WHY YOU WOULD BE A GOOD MEMBER: BC I USUALLY NEVER HAVE ANY GAMES SIMMED AND ALWAYS PLAY MY GAMES WHEN NEEDED..

WHAT MAKES AN ONLINE FRANCHISE SUCCESSFUL? ME!! LOL.. BC I ALWAYS PLAY MY GAMES AND I WOULD BE A GREAT MEMBER TO ADD...

TEAM I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE: I WOULD LIKE THE NEW YORK YANKEES!!! FAVORITE TEAM....

FAVORITE BASEBALL PLAYER OF ALL TIME: KEN GRIFFREY JR..
saastar
saastar

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty DiamondScoop application

Post by DiamondScoop Tue 15 Feb 2011, 3:49 pm

PSN ID:DiamondScoop

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None. I've played three games on PSN, and lost all three. I play the computer at least three nights a week, and during the baseball season, five or more nights a week. I'm anxious to join a league, and enjoy competition against something other than the Hal 5000.

Why u would be a good member: Committed, and a true fan of the game. Like everyone else, I'm completely into playing the game, and following the game. MLB The Show is the best opportunity to fulfill that need. Bought an PS3 (despite owning an XBox), because of MLB The Show, and for no other reason. I don't quit games, and I'm willing to help if it benefits the league. I'm not a HOF player, but I don't surrender to anybody.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: I worked as a software beta tester for a computer football game (Micro Sports) when online gaming was accomplished through a dial-up connection in the early 1990s. As part of that effort, I had to organize a league.

The key to a successful online franchise is the commitment of the players. Don't join if you don't have the time.
Another important factor is a willingness to enjoy the experience, not necessarily to dominate. We all have full time jobs. This is a passion, and as such, we should enjoy the experience and not trash an opponent, be professional, and serve for the betterment of the league. Otherwise, forget it!
DiamondScoop
DiamondScoop

Back to top Go down

Post by LB2522 Sat 19 Feb 2011, 3:41 am

PSN ID: LB2522

Past MLBTHSG: haven't played any yet

Why u would be a good member: Im online a lot. and get my games in

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: people who are online to play games!! and sim players

LB2522

Back to top Go down

Post by morrisbrown94doc Thu 24 Feb 2011, 11:40 pm

PSN ID:morrisbrown94doc

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs:bigmullets, deathwish,

Why u would be a good member:very active legit player with excellent rep

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:individuals playing their games consistently and faithfully without alot of cheating and whining

Teams: Braves, mets, Seattle, Dodgers, Tigers

morrisbrown94doc

Back to top Go down

Post by SILENTKILLR3535 Mon 28 Feb 2011, 2:28 am

PSN ID: SILENTKILLR3535

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None yet...I just joined today.

Why u would be a good member: I keep active, play fairly & love baseball. I'm a realistic die-hard Cubs fan. Everyone thinks they are good fans or that their team has the best fans but there are no other fans like me and cubs fans. Try losing 102 years in-a-row & still selling out every game at Wrigley. Some call us stupid, we call it tradition. I have just as much passion for MLB THE SHOW. I've played THE SHOW for 4 years now & in a week i'll be beginning my 5th year.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Activity, a good commish, & fair play. I'm tired of players that quit the 1st inn or disconnect in the 9th to take away your much deserved win. An online league is successful w/out those ppl or if the lg has those ppl but it also has a good commish that replaces them.

Favorite team: Cubs (obviously), Favorite Player: Ernie Banks
SILENTKILLR3535
SILENTKILLR3535

Back to top Go down

Post by dodgerfan4eva916 Tue 01 Mar 2011, 1:24 am

PSN ID: dodgerfan4eva916

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: Greenerrrs Show lg , some other show lgs from last season

Why u would be a good member: I keep active, play fairly & love baseball. I am a good sport =)

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Activity, a good commish, & fair play. I'm tired of players that quit the 1st inn or disconnect in the 9th to take away your much deserved win. An online league is successful w/out those ppl or if the lg has those ppl but it also has a good commish that replaces them.

Favorite team: DoDgers !!!

dodgerfan4eva916

Back to top Go down

Post by Masonhead13 Wed 02 Mar 2011, 5:51 pm

PSN ID: Masonhead13

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs:All the leagues Ive been in before have been complete failures.So way to many to remember.Truth is,Ive tried to forget all the time Ive wasted on them.

Why u would be a good member:Well,1st and formost-I Love Baseball ! 2nd-Im available alot,being that atm Im a Mr.Mom for time being.And doesnt look like its gonna change.Atleast not this year.. 3rd-I dont care about MLB points ! 4th-I will put a strong effort into drafting the best team possilble. 5th-I believe playing with Sportmanship Win or Loose,is #1. 6th-I enjoy the stat races.So if I start to fade in the pennent chase.I'll still be into chasing high finishes in the Batting and Pitching races. 7th-I bought a PS3 to play this game(I have other games,but there just for any down time from the show I might have).

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:#1-people that respect other peoples time(play their games when their suppossed to).#2-To have members that arent overly concerned about the MLB points(Sportsmanship !) . #3-Players that truly love the game of Baseball(not just the ability to win at it.But who enjoy the whole playing out of a League.(win or loose). #4-A strong smart fair minded Commish,is a must !

Masonhead13

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty I would like to Join this league

Post by Johnkc5 Wed 02 Mar 2011, 9:06 pm

Please include me in this league for the upcoming seson Mlb11
Johnkc5
Johnkc5

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty i wanna joing

Post by issacfears1 Thu 03 Mar 2011, 3:47 am

this lg piz im a light player

issacfears1

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnkc5 Thu 03 Mar 2011, 8:42 pm

JEA0569 Replying to join this league I love the competition and take whatever I do seriously especially my baseball im tired of only playing against the computer Im also a strat-o-matic baseball fan the Show and stratomatic are my 2 favorite games and I also want to be in a league that plays the game seriously Favorite teams Yankees and White Sox

Last edited by Johnkc5 on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to add more commentary)
Johnkc5
Johnkc5

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty post for masonhead13

Post by GREENERRRR Fri 04 Mar 2011, 7:26 am

PSN ID: Masonhead13
TEAM: If I can get Fenway(Boston-that would be awsome.If not I'll take Cubs or Cleveland
email: varga13@cox.net
cell #: (optional)I'll give commish my home # when league starts.If needed
All time favorite CLUTCH baseball player: All Time favorite clutch moment-K.Gibson's pinch hit hr to win gm WS-88-Couldnt believe it,being a bash boy fanboy at the time)-All Time Clutch player-Reggie Jackson and George Brett come to mind.

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty jerseydevil wantsin this LG

Post by GREENERRRR Fri 04 Mar 2011, 7:27 am

this post is formal application for jerseydevil intentions to join this LG - his access to the websiteis currently limited so i am acting on his behalf...

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by metpit1 Fri 04 Mar 2011, 7:23 pm

PSN ID: saybyeb4uquit

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs:none(2k user forever but love this years ps3 game)

Why u would be a good member:Finished every league i ever played in. Online all the time

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:communication/respect for rules and players

metpit1

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Join League

Post by Johnkc5 Sat 05 Mar 2011, 12:10 am

JEA0569 Do I have a team in this league please verify this to me Thanks
Johnkc5
Johnkc5

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty hello

Post by fsufan300 Sat 05 Mar 2011, 8:21 pm

PSN ID:fsufan300

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: i am new to the game

Why u would be a good member:well i play everday and when i start something i always finish

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:players who are good sportmanship play all there games and no matter how long the season is ev1 should play and finish the season

fsufan300

Back to top Go down

Post by minicola2 Mon 07 Mar 2011, 12:20 am

PSN ID: minicola2

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: i am new, no way around it. I found a madden community that made me realize there are people like myself who love having a site and easy ways to communicate with other players. My leagues use forumotion forums too, im very familiar.

Why u would be a good member: Im extremely easy to get a hold of and very active. Im not the type who doesnt respond to texts etc. I work 9-5 basically but i tend to be in chat all day long haha so scheduling is never an issue for me. I respect other peoples time as i hope they respect mine. This place seems great and id love to be a staple memeber here. Ive been playing mlb the show, well ever since they stopped making mvp baseball haha. If it hekps, Im canadian, so that might help keep affirmative action off your backs!

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: communication, communication and communication. Its not the commishs responsibility to set up 2 peoples games. Every league is only as strong as its weakest memeber, and over time through evolution a league should get stronger and stronger

Prefered Teams:
KC, white sox, tribe, Jays, Orioles, Rangers in that order

Last edited by minicola2 on Thu 10 Mar 2011, 10:46 am; edited 2 times in total

minicola2

Back to top Go down

Post by reyes1124777 Mon 07 Mar 2011, 2:15 am

Joe Randoms Application
GREENERRRR on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:12 am

.THIS IS THE TEMPLATE TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION IN THIS LG:

PSN ID: reyes2477

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: reyes2477 and alex112477

Why u would be a good member: i play everynight as well i dont care wining or loosing i have over 600 gms play with 6 concedes and 2 disc i play 27 outs and always looking for a good lg.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: players that are able to take a loss. in this game u have to understand just like in real life you will not win all your games a team that is 20-10 can also make playoffs in a 30 gm lg. so if you play all your gms and no resolves lg is a sucessful one.

reyes1124777

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty post for booboo2k8

Post by GREENERRRR Mon 07 Mar 2011, 3:51 am

booboo2k8 is a veteran MLB the show player who is somewhat internet eliterate - which is ok... but this post on his behalf represents his application to my lg!

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eraunder3 Mon 07 Mar 2011, 5:02 pm

PSN ID: eraunder3

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs:

Why u would be a good member: i play all the time, everyday, im online unless im with my family but all free time goes to online play

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: hardcore legit baseball gamers that can compete and take a loss.

eraunder3

Back to top Go down

Post by PatriotApe Mon 07 Mar 2011, 6:30 pm

PSN ID: PatriotApe

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: I was in a couple of Show Leagues last year

Why u would be a good member: I can play at least 3 times a week and I don't pull, quit, or try to pull off any cheap stunts (bunting at unrealistic times, the dreaded squeeze bunting when it makes no sense or quick pitching so your opponent can't take a lead).

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: 1) You have to have dedicated players that make the league one of the priorities of their free time. 2) you have to have mature owners that will play the game as if it were a real life game
PatriotApe
PatriotApe

Back to top Go down

Post by tmoneymill Mon 07 Mar 2011, 9:37 pm

PSN ID: tmoneymill

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: Have never really in a lg that lasted on the show. The online has always been iffy. but in madden lgs and know what it takes.

Why u would be a good member: i can play pretty much anynight so available to get some games in. Active and sim.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Communication and the availability of members to get their games in, in a timely manner.

Teams: Cardinals

tmoneymill

Back to top Go down

Post by SFRANGER Tue 08 Mar 2011, 3:14 am

PSN ID: SFRANGER

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: none at this site.

Why u would be a good member: very active gamer who enjoys the fun competition of online leagues

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: dedicated commish and owners. ACTIVITY is the most important aspect of successful leagues. If everyone stays active then the league will succeed.

SFRANGER

Back to top Go down

Post by NittanyLion12 Tue 08 Mar 2011, 5:10 am

PSN ID: NittanyLion12

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: GREENERRRR, deathwish (MLB 10)

Why u would be a good member: I am willing to devote as much time as I can to this league and I won't quit or stop playing if I am in last place.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: As many people as possible are at the draft. From past experience the first people to leave a league are the one's that weren't at the draft.

Preferred Teams: 1. Angels 2. Orioles 3. Nationals . . . anyone but the A's

Last edited by NittanyLion12 on Fri 11 Mar 2011, 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total
NittanyLion12
NittanyLion12

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue 08 Mar 2011, 5:44 am

NittanyLion12 wrote:
What makes an Online Franchise successful?: As many people as possible are at the draft. From past experience the first people to leave a league are the one's that weren't at the draft.

nittanylionmakes a great point here - and tahst why were going to take a poage from our madden LGs and insist on every1 attending the fanatsy draft - no draft board teams - no CPU teams - if you sign up for the LG and dont show for the draft - we will have stand by players waitn to take your spot if your a draft day no show!

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Ksteiding1

Post by ksteiding1 Tue 08 Mar 2011, 5:30 pm

PSN ID: Ksteiding1

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: Just joined MLBTHSG recently and I'm looking to find a serious league.

Why u would be a good member: I can be on pretty much every weeknight. I'm good (check my record or play me). Played baseball in college. Just graduated from school and I'm officially done playing any meaningful real baseball for the first time in my life. This is prob the closest thing to it.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:
Getting people with proven track records in the league. Pretty simple.... the better and the more dedicated the player, the more likely it is that he finishes out a season. I know I wouldn't want to be thought of as a guy who quits

ksteiding1

Back to top Go down

Post by bestout51683 Wed 09 Mar 2011, 1:04 am

PSN ID: bestout51683

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None

Why u would be a good member: I am a very active player and I play the game as sim as it can be played. I know the game of baseball well and I have great sportsmanship

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: 1st a great commish, and secondly active players and players that play the game the right way.

bestout51683

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Bostonryan's app

Post by Bostonryan Wed 09 Mar 2011, 12:59 pm

PSN ID: Bostonryan

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None, I just found this site on theshownation.com

Why u would be a good member: I watch baseball like a fiend and play the show on a daily basis. I love good baseball talk during games and while I am a diehard Sox fan with a tattoo to prove it, I know a lot about other teams and would not be opposed to using their stadium/jerseys for my team

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: People playing fierce and competitive, but still able to be friendly and considerate of each other. Nothing is more frustrating than playing the best game of your life and then being called a glitcher or cheater just for winning.

Bostonryan

Back to top Go down

Post by itsjimmy91 Wed 09 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

PSN ID: itsjimmy91

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None.. I've been playing in leagues (mostly Madden) for years now. Some of you may have heard of MaddenWars. I was an active member of that league for years.

Why u would be a good member: I love baseball and the show. I'm a college student so time isn't a problem at all. And I hate playing random people online who don't know how to play simulation baseball.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: People who PLAY their games and play them right.

itsjimmy91

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty SAV-L

Post by SAV-L Thu 10 Mar 2011, 7:07 pm

PSN ID: SAV-L

Teams in order of preference: SF, SD, LAD, BOS, CHC, CHW, NYM, COL, OAK
Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: First league but I am also in this years Knuckleheads league

Why u would be a good member: Online everyday for hours on end, fair player, baseball-geek

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: You need a great commish with a good core of active veteran players.

SAV-L

Back to top Go down

Post by J_GIBSON-800-HR Fri 11 Mar 2011, 1:14 am

PSN ID: J_GIBSON-800-HR (Da_gr8_test from madden)

Preferred Team: Baltimore, Chi W/sox Oakland A's, but mainly just a AL team

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: madden- grnnr 1 lg, kight lg baseball- grrner 2 lg and den 24 lg

Why u would be a good member: active player

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: the players in the franchise

J_GIBSON-800-HR

Back to top Go down

Post by Siruk3f666 Fri 11 Mar 2011, 6:00 pm

PSN ID: Siruk3f

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs:MLB10 the show

Why u would be a good member:got a lot of time and i love baseball

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:players who dont quit cuz things dont go their way, communication. have fun.

GO BREWERS

Siruk3f666

Back to top Go down

Post by Wepuffgood Sat 12 Mar 2011, 3:04 pm

THIS IS THE TEMPLATE TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION IN THIS LG:

PSN ID: wepuffgood

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: none, they always fold.

Why u would be a good member: due to the fact I've never been in a successful league I came to the net to find forums on active show franchises. I don't quit..I am very active, just want to have fun!

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:communication and active mish and active gms

*** cut and paste it for easy use ***

Wepuffgood

Back to top Go down

Post by hawks223 Sun 13 Mar 2011, 1:29 am

PSN ID: Mike_Honcho_Jr

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None, have played The Show religously since it's been on ps3. Just found out about the group through GREEN over at operationsports.

Why u would be a good member:Love the game, played college ball, still a student so available to play whenever, and I have no problems winning or losing as long as games are fair.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Dedicated members, and a commish that stays on top of things to keep the league running smooth. Also, members that all have the same goals in mind of playing a great game of simulation baseball.

hawks223

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty BKE4LYFE Application

Post by BKE4LYFE Sun 13 Mar 2011, 10:55 am

PSN ID:BKE4LYFE

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None, just joined this year.

Why u would be a good member: I am online a lot, and I bring good competition.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Communication and legit players.

BKE4LYFE

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Count me in

Post by CBKweedpower420 Mon 14 Mar 2011, 12:26 am

PSN ID: CBKweedpower420

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None on this site

Why u would be a good member: I am reliable, fun and like to play baseball. I believe in playing fair and having a good time, staying positive and playing with respect.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Trusting people, fun, fair, and happy people. Good sportsmanship, people that like to play online and on time.

CBKweedpower420

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty Nephew17Chicago Lg Application

Post by nephew17chicago Tue 15 Mar 2011, 1:17 pm

PSN ID: AlterEgoNephew17

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None new to the mlb the show leagues. Alot of Madden and Nba 2k11 leagues

Why u would be a good member: I would be a good member because i am an active online gamer who enjoys good competition and simulation baseball.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Committed and Active players and Commissioner.

nephew17chicago

Back to top Go down

Post by clemenza084 Sun 20 Mar 2011, 2:56 pm

PSN ID: clemenza084

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: First time. Other leagues i attempted to join folded shortly after

Why u would be a good member: Enjoy playing the game win or lose. High baseball IQ (played in college & coach currently). Easily reached to schedule games, fast internet connection.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: The foundation of the league is most certainly the commissioner. From there it is all about good competition, and respecting your fellow players....Looking forward to playing with everyone.
clemenza084
clemenza084

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez829 Sun 20 Mar 2011, 6:54 pm

My fault greener, I applied under the wrong section. But anyway here's my info:

PSN: Cheddah_Cheez
Teams: Phillies, Yanks, Padres
Email: Chadirvin829@gmail.com

Cheddah_Cheez829

Back to top Go down

Post by reignjah11 Sun 20 Mar 2011, 7:13 pm

PSN ID: reignjah11

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: none, i did play a lot of online games in mlb 08 (ranked in the 300s). Years 2009 and 2010 i tried running my own leagues however with all the problems, bugs, glitches, etc. i disbanded it.

Why u would be a good member: im an active gamer who loves baseball and playing mlb the show! Im also easily available for contact via email, psn, aim, cell, etc. I enjoy chatting in forums and will be an active on the site. Will also remain active in league even if im not in playoff contention.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: As a commissioner myself of an ncaa football online dynasty (just completed its 3rd year!) ive witness just about everything. The most important things i found that make an online franchise successful is 1st obviously having a good commish, 2nd having active users that try and get their games in asap and 3rd users being able to communicate well.

Last edited by reignjah11 on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

reignjah11

Back to top Go down

Post by raskul Sun 20 Mar 2011, 8:50 pm

PSN ID: Raskul

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: No leagues here. I have played in online leagues for various other games for approximately 13 years though.

Why u would be a good member: I am a good player and I love playing with other players that share that. I have played in various leagues for approximately 13 years starting on the PC. Competitive Madden, Counter-Strike, Tribes, Quake, Left 4 Dead, NHL etc. I have run my own groups in order to run those efficently. I also work in the Video game field, so I take it seriously.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: The number one thing is participation, as no franchise can be successful without it. Commish's are important too but I've seen them replaced when real life calls, but if the participation is good enough the league will survive. The 3rd most important thing is fairness, and sportsmanship... because without it the whole franchise can not be taken seriously, and it keeps the members honest.
raskul
raskul

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainMattyIce Sun 20 Mar 2011, 10:38 pm

PSN ID: CaptainMattyIce

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None

Why u would be a good member: I have been a part of online leagues for Madden and NCAA for the past few years and know what it takes to keep them going while having fun. I have remained active and dedicated within those leagues.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Online Franchises are successful by how active the players are in scheduling games and keeping them as sim as possible. Without one or both of those things a franchise quickly crumbles away.

CaptainMattyIce

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! Empty I would like to Join

Post by AtlantaBraves-22 Mon 21 Mar 2011, 8:05 pm

PSN ID: AlabamaRollTide8

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: This is my first

Why u would be a good member: I am on everyday, of every week, of every month, I play fair, i don't quit, and i don't cheat, i play the game right

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: cooperation

AtlantaBraves-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum