MLB The Show Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLB The Show Group
MLB The Show Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Want to join a league? Post here!
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 11:27 am by bigmullet

» DRAFT LEAGUE SIGNUP HERE!!!!!!!
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 6:50 am by cantbbeat83

» WAIT LIST to jon this LG
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm by morrisbrown94doc

Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm by TexasFight

» Diamond Dynasty Trailer
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:48 pm by Chappy13

» MLB12: The Show Fact Sheet
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:15 am by oakview80

» Site Guidelines
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 THE SHOW: First Look Trailer
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:05 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 The Show - Miami Marlins Ballpark
Help with the new ANALOG pitching option EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 11:54 am by Chappy13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:21 am

Help with the new ANALOG pitching option

Go down

Help with the new ANALOG pitching option Empty Help with the new ANALOG pitching option

Post by GREENERRRR Wed 23 Feb 2011, 7:38 pm

The anolog hitting and pitching option is clearly one of the big innovations fo MLB 11... If your looking for some help with developing your ANALOG pitchiung skills - check out the link below - lots of good info here...

http://forums.theshownation.com/showthread.php?t=4240

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Help with the new ANALOG pitching option Empty tip from merwen

Post by GREENERRRR Thu 10 Mar 2011, 4:48 am

nice little tuip from merwen...

I used the camera editor to enlarge the size of my pitch meter. It seems to move a little slower, but could just be an optical illusion there. Once I reached the yellow accuracy line I push it forward somewhat swift and in the direction I want the ball to travel (left or right). The last knockout challenge I did was 8 knock out spots in 20 pitches. I did it in 9.

The little yellow arrows that best out and myself are referring to are the arrows beyond the ball inside the strike zone when you get a brief moment to aim. If you're using the 12-6 Curve ball for example, you'll see 2-3 arrows directly below the image of the ball. These are predicting where the ball will end up once crossing the plane of the strike zone.

Master these and you can put that ball anywhere.

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down