MLB The Show Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLB The Show Group
MLB The Show Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Want to join a league? Post here!
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 11:27 am by bigmullet

» DRAFT LEAGUE SIGNUP HERE!!!!!!!
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 6:50 am by cantbbeat83

» WAIT LIST to jon this LG
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm by morrisbrown94doc

FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm by TexasFight

» Diamond Dynasty Trailer
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:48 pm by Chappy13

» MLB12: The Show Fact Sheet
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:15 am by oakview80

» Site Guidelines
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 THE SHOW: First Look Trailer
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:05 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 The Show - Miami Marlins Ballpark
FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 11:54 am by Chappy13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:21 am

FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration

+4
reignjah11
raskul
SAV-L
GREENERRRR
8 posters

Go down

FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration Empty FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration

Post by GREENERRRR Mon 21 Mar 2011, 3:08 pm

These are the first 20 players i am accepting ionto my LG - pls note - THESE PLAYERS ARE RETURNING PLAYERS or are players that have made a significant contribution to the MLBTSG overthe past 5 weeks or impressed me in some other way - If you are an applicant not on the list - Dont read anything into it - I hold you in high reagrd or i wouldnt be considering you at all for entrance into my LG... The 20 players recognized here, stood out exceptionally well and were absolute NO BRAINERS for membership...

The first 20 members of GREENERRRRs Franchise are (in no paticular order):

mjkight T-man DEN_24 Biggmullet CheddahChz Siruk3f LB2522 schloer schloers-brother bjcole26 Afro-Duke Oakview fsufan masonhead13 Ksteiding minicola2 bestout51683 SAV-L J-Gibson-900-HR BostanRyan

the players listed above are required to post their CONTACT INFO in the LEAGUE ONWNERS section... in this message - indicate the top 3 teams you woulkd like to play with - I MAKE NO PROMISES TO ANY1 REGARDINGTEAM SELECTION and its less of a consequence in a draft LG - but we all have our favorites and may have ball parks we prefer to play in...

The members listed below are in consideration for the remaining 10 spots - I am sure if we took any of these 10 applicants we will have a great LG - BUT I WILL BE TAKEN THE PLAYERS THAT SHOW THEY ARE THE MOST COMMITTED - CAN BE AVAILABLE TO PLAY CONSISTANTLY AND ARE EAGER TO BE PART OF THE MLBTSG COMMUNITY... so if there is something you want to add as part of yopur application - that i should be aware of (that helps show what an asset you will be to the LG) - Send me a PM outling it - I WELCOME SUCH MESSAGES!!!!

The remaining applicants are (in no paticular order):

1 BKE4Life 2 clemnza084 3 AlteregoNephew 4 WePuffGood 5 jeao0569 6 patriotape 7 reyes2477 8 morrisbrownb94doc 9 eraunder3 10 tmoneymill 11 SFRANGER 12 NittanyLion12 13 itsjimmy91 14 diamonscoop 15 dodgerfan4eva916 16 jerseydevil 17 saybyeb4uquit 18 Mike_Hancho_Jr 18 saastar 19 Afracious 20 ZSkyhawk 21 G-VCilla809 22 tuboat 23 JumPPP8 24 billyd 25 Legendamaken 26 gohardallday 27 booboo2k8 28 reignjah11 29 Raskul 30 CaptainMattyIce

pls note - THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION PROCESS IS STILL OPEN - if you wish to join - m,ake sure i am aware and fill out the application in the "CLICK HERE IF YOU WANT IN THIS LG" section... I will add future applicants to this process as replies or just even edit the current membership...

With the number of quality appicants we have in this LG - THIS WILL BE A GREAT LG!

Last edited by GREENERRRR on Mon 21 Mar 2011, 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration Empty Re: FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration

Post by GREENERRRR Mon 21 Mar 2011, 3:39 pm

I am tryn to decide on my team - i have to decide on my team when i "create" the LG - and i am not fussy - and would rathger give my co-members the opportunity to select their FAVORITE team - all io want is to play in an NL division (and park) - so a bit of advice - what NL team is the LEAST POPULAR that nobody would want to have?

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration Empty Re: FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration

Post by SAV-L Mon 21 Mar 2011, 7:38 pm

my guess would be WAS, PIT, FLA in that order

SAV-L

Back to top Go down

Post by raskul Tue 22 Mar 2011, 1:06 am

Thanks for the consideration. As for your question Green...in a draft league I think all the teams are fair game and you should just decide on the park/city/team colors. Besides you're running it! Pick a team that you want!
raskul
raskul

Back to top Go down

Post by reignjah11 Tue 22 Mar 2011, 5:23 am

hey, if im not fortunate to get into the league perhaps the rest of the rejects would like to get together and start our own league. i would be more than willing to commission it and have my own website to run the league.

reignjah11

Back to top Go down

FIRST 20 MEMBERS!!! & remaining applicants under consideration Empty saybyeb4uquit wants in

Post by metpit1 Wed 23 Mar 2011, 10:57 am

I am under consideration for the remaining 10 spots open. I had made the mistake of joining 3 lgs on Tuesday and 2 of them have folded already....Please get me into this one as it sounds like it will bee around for awhile. If not keep me posted for any future openings.thxs

metpit1

Back to top Go down

Post by Masonhead13 Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:08 pm

My guess would be Fla...

Masonhead13

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Wed 23 Mar 2011, 4:10 pm

reignjah11 wrote:hey, if im not fortunate to get into the league perhaps the rest of the rejects would like to get together and start our own league. i would be more than willing to commission it and have my own website to run the league.

lets get this straight - all but 2 guys who have applied to this lg (which there is almost 60 now) - ARE 100% SOLID GUYS - and we can only have 30 GUYS in this LG - but we have other LGs forming in the MLB the SHOW GROUP - and theyt will be just as successful - I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS A LG FOR EVERY1 - thats the least i can do for the effort you made to apply for this LG -

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by reignjah11 Wed 23 Mar 2011, 6:02 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:
reignjah11 wrote:hey, if im not fortunate to get into the league perhaps the rest of the rejects would like to get together and start our own league. i would be more than willing to commission it and have my own website to run the league.

lets get this straight - all but 2 guys who have applied to this lg (which there is almost 60 now) - ARE 100% SOLID GUYS - and we can only have 30 GUYS in this LG - but we have other LGs forming in the MLB the SHOW GROUP - and theyt will be just as successful - I WILL MAKE SURE THERE IS A LG FOR EVERY1 - thats the least i can do for the effort you made to apply for this LG -

oh ok sounds good. i was just worried because i tried signing up with couple other leagues here and didnt hear anything from them but thanks again.

reignjah11

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheddah_Cheez829 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 1:47 pm

Greener my info was already posted in that section, I just edited it to show that I'm the Padres owner

Cheddah_Cheez829

Back to top Go down

Post by reignjah11 Thu 24 Mar 2011, 5:53 pm

hey greener if its okay can you put me in a non draft league instead? im from hawaii and we are 6 hrs behind the est so im not sure i can make some of the draft times that have been mentioned. i think it would be best just to join a non draft league and not worry about it.

reignjah11

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Fri 25 Mar 2011, 2:30 am

reignjah11 wrote:hey greener if its okay can you put me in a non draft league instead? im from hawaii and we are 6 hrs behind the est so im not sure i can make some of the draft times that have been mentioned. i think it would be best just to join a non draft league and not worry about it.

well if thats what u prefer bro - there is a coupkle non-draft lgs in the works - i think one started yesterday - and another will start in a week or so - i will have a commish get in touch with you,,,,

GREENERRRR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clemenza084 Fri 25 Mar 2011, 2:52 pm

I will gladly take reign's spot.
clemenza084
clemenza084

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum