MLB The Show Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLB The Show Group
MLB The Show Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Want to join a league? Post here!
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 11:27 am by bigmullet

» DRAFT LEAGUE SIGNUP HERE!!!!!!!
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 6:50 am by cantbbeat83

» WAIT LIST to jon this LG
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm by morrisbrown94doc

Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm by TexasFight

» Diamond Dynasty Trailer
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:48 pm by Chappy13

» MLB12: The Show Fact Sheet
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:15 am by oakview80

» Site Guidelines
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 THE SHOW: First Look Trailer
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:05 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 The Show - Miami Marlins Ballpark
Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 11:54 am by Chappy13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:21 am

Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams

Go down

Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams Empty Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams

Post by GREENERRRR Wed 09 Mar 2011, 3:44 pm

I will keep the application process open until the TEST LEAGUES are finished... (test LGs are being run as soon as sony allows us to create a LG - we will be usingthem to ensure that all aspects of LG play work like they are suppos to - this is to avoid having 30 guys show up for a draft - dedicates a couple hours to it - and than be stuck in a LG that doesnt work - we will be looking for gusy to help with "test" lgs - check the main general discussion for that thread) - so when the test LGs are finished - i wil announce a scheduled draft time and select 30 players from the total applicants that confirm that they will be able to attend the draft...

Thius is a fantasy dratf LG - so the team you are in less consequential - but we all have our FAVS - if you wat a specific team - edit your application message to include a lisr of the top 3 teams u would like to have (in priority sequence) - i will do my best toaccomodate every1 - but understanding that if you youyr fav team is a "popular team" - it willbe less likely that you will get them...

Keep an eye on this thread - for details and i will send important PSN messages directly to every1 - if i havent added you already to my friends list - pls send me a friewnd request (i must have mispelled your id)

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams Empty Re: Confirmation of membership & Assigning teams

Post by GREENERRRR Wed 16 Mar 2011, 9:31 pm

in the next couple days i will be contacting the first 20 guys who will have invites to my LG... These are guys who have been in my SHOW/MADDEN LGs before, shown the most interest in joining my LG and have had the best/most complete application...

Clearly iwill need another 10 more players - and i will not be announcing the last 10 members until we close the application process - this will occur when we are able to form LGs (likely Sunday MIDNITE!) - until tha i will continue to seek applications and consider them for members -

THIS WILL BE A GREAT LG AND I WILL HAVE THE BEST 30 MEMBERS AVAILABLE TO SUPPORT IT!!!!

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down