MLB The Show Group

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MLB The Show Group
MLB The Show Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Want to join a league? Post here!
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptySun 23 Feb 2014, 11:27 am by bigmullet

» DRAFT LEAGUE SIGNUP HERE!!!!!!!
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptySat 31 Mar 2012, 6:50 am by cantbbeat83

» WAIT LIST to jon this LG
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptyWed 14 Mar 2012, 10:51 pm by morrisbrown94doc

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptyMon 05 Mar 2012, 8:53 pm by TexasFight

» Diamond Dynasty Trailer
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptyThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:48 pm by Chappy13

» MLB12: The Show Fact Sheet
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptySat 18 Feb 2012, 11:15 am by oakview80

» Site Guidelines
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 Feb 2012, 5:32 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 THE SHOW: First Look Trailer
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 10:05 pm by T-MAN-13-RHP

» MLB 12 The Show - Miami Marlins Ballpark
POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 Feb 2012, 11:54 am by Chappy13

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 95 on Sat 10 Apr 2021, 2:21 am

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG!

+43
WEASEL_
AtlantaBraves-22
CaptainMattyIce
raskul
reignjah11
Cheddah_Cheez829
clemenza084
nephew17chicago
CBKweedpower420
BKE4LYFE
hawks223
Wepuffgood
Siruk3f666
J_GIBSON-800-HR
SAV-L
itsjimmy91
Bostonryan
bestout51683
ksteiding1
NittanyLion12
SFRANGER
tmoneymill
PatriotApe
eraunder3
reyes1124777
minicola2
fsufan300
metpit1
issacfears1
Johnkc5
Masonhead13
dodgerfan4eva916
SILENTKILLR3535
morrisbrown94doc
LB2522
DiamondScoop
saastar
BiggMullet
DEN_24
bjcole26
Skyhawk182
T-MAN-13-RHP
GREENERRRR
47 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 Empty Re: POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG!

Post by WEASEL_ Thu 24 Mar 2011, 2:01 pm

PSN ID: WEASEL_

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: I ran my own league in Madden this year that went GREAT!!! Most fun Ive ever had playing any video game. Im 31 years old and dont have time for BS. I want a league that is full and guys who are online everyday who love this game as much as I do. In previous years Ive played full seasons on my own. Last year I played 3 162 game season every game vs the cpu because I hate lobby bums who quit in the 1st inning after you bash them for 3 runs and strike out the side. You guys look legit and I want to get off and running!!!

Why u would be a good member: I would be an exceptional member. Im online every night or at least 6 out of 7 days a week. I play win or loose and never quit or concede. I was a comish of a Madden league this past season that played out 4 full seasons. I know what it takes to get a league going. COMITMENT!!!

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: COMITMENT!!!! sharing each others phone numbers so it makes it more ez to schedule games. Integrity and honesty and good gamesmanship!

WEASEL_

Back to top Go down

Post by WEASEL_ Thu 24 Mar 2011, 2:05 pm

PSN ID: WEASEL_

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: I ran my own league in Madden this year that went GREAT!!! Most fun Ive ever had playing any video game. Im 31 years old and dont have time for BS. I want a league that is full and guys who are online everyday who love this game as much as I do. In previous years Ive played full seasons on my own. Last year I played 3 162 game season every game vs the cpu because I hate lobby bums who quit in the 1st inning after you bash them for 3 runs and strike out the side. You guys look legit and I want to get off and running!!!

Why u would be a good member: I would be an exceptional member. Im online every night or at least 6 out of 7 days a week. I play win or loose and never quit or concede. I was a comish of a Madden league this past season that played out 4 full seasons. I know what it takes to get a league going. COMITMENT!!!

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: COMITMENT!!!! sharing each others phone numbers so it makes it more ez to schedule games. Integrity and honesty and good gamesmanship!

WEASEL_

Back to top Go down

Post by SSSHBLIBLOOP Thu 24 Mar 2011, 3:02 pm

PSN ID: SSSHBLIBLOOP

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: Really don't have all the names of them to be honest. Some were excellent and some were horrible and run by absolute morons. Some were decent but had too much user turnover and inactivity. All I can say is I've been on the show online for years, since ps2 and MVP baseball.

Why u would be a good member: Reasons I'd be a good member are simple...

1) I play the game the right way, NEVER quit in my career and can count on 3 fingers the times I've pulled over the years. I just find it unnecessary to flip out for things like getting smoked in the first frame and losing in blow out fashion...all these things happen to the best of MLB teams and being able to handle losing, especially in the sport of baseball is very important.

2) I am a very consistent player online and have been for years, I try and get my games in asap.

3) I respect my opponent. (you wanna throw dirt balls fine, I'll take my base, not cry and press start every five seconds or type you a novel during the game)

4) I like playing good competition.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?:

Good dedicated players, good comp, a solid GM, little to no dip shits, and respectful people. Its a shame good leagues are so hard to find on the show.

In closing I'd like to say I'm impressed by the site and the dedication to the game, which I feel is the best sports simulation on earth. I can only speak on my behalf and my friend who posted above WEASEL_, the two of us are about as legit as they come in terms of getting a straight up, no bs game and I'm sure most of the people on here are just like us.

Thanks for your consideration.

SSSHBLIBLOOP

Back to top Go down

Post by DoMiNiCaN-FLoW Fri 25 Mar 2011, 4:07 pm

PSN ID: DoMiNiCaN-FLoW

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None

Why u would be a good member:By the way this league looks, I can definitely see myself playing in a league with a group of good and responsible players. I'm a legit player and I like to play realistic baseball. I don't like playing BS baseball. I'm a daily player and I am definitely looking forward to playing in a well organized league.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Players that are legit, Committed and respectful.

DoMiNiCaN-FLoW

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 Empty wanna joing bro

Post by neropz_57 Sat 26 Mar 2011, 4:54 pm

neropz_57

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 Empty Expose the Rookie

Post by Hendrix_619 Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:55 am

PSN ID: HENDRIX_619

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs:
To be completely honest I have never joined a league and looking to get some exposure to the online franchise leagues..Willing to be committed and available
Why u would be a good member: I'm a stats guy when in it comes for my love of baseball... No other sport that gauges an individual's performance the way baseball has done it for years..Although I am new to this Franchise league I am willing to make a commitment and turn some heads in the skills department

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: Players willing to make them selves available to one another to play... Good communication within the league (hence the awesome message board) and networking within the baseball media realm.

Most Cluth Player: Gotta be "Mr. October" Reggie Jackson

ooooooo pick me!!!

Hendrix_619

Back to top Go down

POST HERE TO JOIN THIS LG! - Page 2 Empty Trying to Join League boys with Weasel

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:13 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:THIS IS THE TEMPLATE TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION IN THIS LG:

PSN ID: Albundy4td1game

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: New to MLB the show but played baseball my whole life and i play all sports video games madden, nhl, fifa etc

Why u would be a good member: because i complete my games and i play consistently. I will not quit when i am losing or disconnect i take my losses like a man. I do not cheat glitch or do anything of that nature. I will play this year and years to come. plus i am friends with Weasel and we have had many successful madden leagues etc

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: A group of core players who play consistently and fairly and dont cheat or disconnect when losing. People making friends or rivilaries within the ranks of the game. Competitive and balance play.

*** cut and paste it for easy use ***

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

GREENERRRR wrote:Reply to this thread using the Template provided... Pls note that application does not guarantee membership... Nor does Claiming a team guarantee that you will recieve them (but in a fantasy drafted LG - this is not critical)!!!!

MLBTSG respects the people that have made them successful - Therefore membership is PRIORITIZED based on TENURE and to those DUAL members (MLBTSG and MG)... I know if you are new - u will think this is a BS policy - (and i can understand that - but next year you will appreaciate the consideration) - If you are a new player to the MLBTSG I encourage you to apply regarless of the # of veteran players - I WILL ALSO GIVCE PRIORITY TO FUTURE LGs to thise players who are new to MLBTSG and have been turnd down in a LG because of too many players!

THIS IS THE TEMPLATE TO FOLLOW FOR APPLICATION IN THIS LG:

PSN ID: Albundy4td1game

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: New to MLB the show but played baseball my whole life and i play all sports video games madden, nhl, fifa etc

Why u would be a good member: because i complete my games and i play consistently. I will not quit when i am losing or disconnect i take my losses like a man. I do not cheat glitch or do anything of that nature. I will play this year and years to come. plus i am friends with Weasel and we have had many successful madden leagues etc

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: A group of core players who play consistently and fairly and dont cheat or disconnect when losing. People making friends or rivilaries within the ranks of the game. Competitive and balance play.

*** cut and paste it for easy use ***

Back to top Go down

Post by itsjimmy91 Mon 28 Mar 2011, 9:10 pm

itsjimmy91 wrote:PSN ID: itsjimmy91

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None.. I've been playing in leagues (mostly Madden) for years now. Some of you may have heard of MaddenWars. I was an active member of that league for years.

Why u would be a good member: I love baseball and the show. I'm a college student so time isn't a problem at all. And I hate playing random people online who don't know how to play simulation baseball.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: People who PLAY their games and play them right.

bump... is this league still looking for people??

itsjimmy91

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Tue 29 Mar 2011, 7:56 pm

itsjimmy91 wrote:
itsjimmy91 wrote:PSN ID: itsjimmy91

Past MLBTHSG & MG LGs: None.. I've been playing in leagues (mostly Madden) for years now. Some of you may have heard of MaddenWars. I was an active member of that league for years.

Why u would be a good member: I love baseball and the show. I'm a college student so time isn't a problem at all. And I hate playing random people online who don't know how to play simulation baseball.

What makes an Online Franchise successful?: People who PLAY their games and play them right.

bump... is this league still looking for people??

we are deciding on the last 10 guys right now - i think you will be happy jimmy - i like your spirit - you have consistantly shown that your eager to play

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GREENERRRR Sun 03 Apr 2011, 3:34 pm

THE LEAGUE HAS DECIDED ON THE INITIAL 3O GUYS WHO WILL BE DRAFTING THE TEAMS IN THE FANTASY DRAFT - butr if you want to be considered to get in this LG you still can!!!

It is inevitable that there will be player turnover- there are always inadvertain things that come up that force players out of the LG - therefore we will need players ready to join when this happens - so if you want in on this HIGHLY SUYCCESSFUL LG (and btw all replacement players AR GUARANTEED SPOTS IN FUTIURE LGS I RUN) - than you need to reply to the thread in this section for REPLACEMENT PLAYERS aka WAIT LIST!!!

THIS THREAD IS NOW LOCKED

GREENERRRR
Admin

https://mlbtheshowgroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2